Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sleepless nights and sleepy days!

Dear Lorelai,

Man, we really need to be on better schedules! Yesterday morning Mommy woke up at 7:30 to register for Spring term classes and you woke up shortly after. We played for a while, but at about 11:30 you decided it was nap time so we both took a nap before I had to go to class. We woke up from our nap at 1:30 and as a result, almost missed my bus. Mommy went to school and you stayed home with Wela. When Mommy got home from school we watched a little TV together before you decided it was time for bed at 8:45. I was so excited you went to bed early because I was tired. Even though I was so tired I didn't get to sleep until about 1:00 AM...and then you woke up! I tried and tried to get you back to sleep, but you just wouldn't fall asleep. Finally at about 3:00 Wela came and got you out of the room and took you with her so could go back to sleep. When Mommy woke up this morning you were already awake and Wela had just fallen asleep. Wela sad you didn't fall back asleep until around SIX IN THE MORNING! Now here it is almost midnight, you haven't had a nap today and it looks like your energy isn't going to run out anytime soon. Mommy is exhausted and can't wait for the semester to be over with so maybe I can rest for a little while before I overload myself with 5 classes next semester! Well, babydoll, I think that's all for tonight, I'm going to try to get to to sleep now.

Lots Of Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment