Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Makin' Messes

Dear Lorelai,

This past week has been so crazy. Mommy had to make Auntie Jennifer's birthday cake and a cake for a friend for a baby shower. While I was baking and decorating cakes I let you and your cousins run around like crazy. The whole house ended up being one big mess. The kitchen and dining room looked like a bakery exploded, and the living room and our bedroom looked like three toddler tornadoes went through. But it's okay, because y'all had so much fun playing.

Wela, MyMy, Brother Bear, Alyssa, you and I went swimming yesterday, and man, let me tell you... You are fearless! You kept wanting to jump into the pool all by yourself. We couldn't stay long though, since your skin is so light, we were afraid you would burn.

Well, Baby Girl, I hate to make this so short, but I am tired and I'm sure you are too. Until next week...

Love You More Than Milk & Cookies
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment